item6
biophoto2
logosmall

2.03.2008

The New Studio - A First Look


I am so excited to share with you a little bit of our new space!

It is a very unique location that has beautiful light, huge spaces for shooting, a great history and the list just goes on.

We are still getting it all set up and hope to have it ready in the next week. Here is a sneak peek of The Sanctuary.


Love the hard wood floors! They are in beautiful condition!

I love sharing the space with a florist (among several other vendors!) - there are always fresh flowers!

Efra paints one of the many walls we painted.

As you can see, there is still lots of work to do!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the coolest studio EVER!!!

Lisa Stein said...

Can't wait to see the rest! Looks gorgeous! Will be fun to work in and share space, lucky brides and other clients!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! I bet your so excited to get things running in there!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Cristina that looks so gorgeous. I'm excited for you!! Can't wait to come visit.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cristina, it looks so awesome!

Anne said...

I meant that previous comment to go with this post! HA! Seriously - fabulous space! !!

Heather said...

oh you lucky duck you!!! I couldn't be happier for you! You deserve it!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

So jealous am I!!! It looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest. And a pat on the back to Efra! Way to lend a helping hand!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it is really coming along!!

Unknown said...

SOOOO excited to see more of this space!

I LOVE the gallery wrap of the couple swinging. Fun!

Also, the brown color is AWESOME! I just painted a room in the house that color ... would your feelings be hurt if I told you it was the bathroom??? ;-)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME