item6
biophoto2
logosmall

2.25.2008

Love Affair: In Love

I'm home from what was a life changing experience. I can not begin to describe all I have learned, but I will say that I met some pretty cool ladies that I already miss so much!

Here are some of my favorites from the model shoots we had. I actually submitted the image above for a photo critique at the workshop and won! The award was a SHOOTSAC! How cool is that?! :)





Here are some images from the workshop!


can you spot me?
Here is what we were shooting...








7 comments:

tullisphoto said...

fun, a little jealous!
Love those first two shots! LOVE!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a total blast and your new images show you learned tons too! I am so ready for my refueling at WPPI!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and a BIG congrats on the winning the critique!

Anonymous said...

i loved the shot that won... and did you hear the gasp that went through the crowd when it went up? I dont think there was any doubt you wuld be the winer :). AND Davina said she wished she had shot that shot! what huge kudos!
nice work.
kim

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

Hi cristina,
Your work is beautiful. I'll definitely be stalking your blog. I'm sorry to hear about your studio :( I hope you get everything back into shape soon. It looks like an amazing space.
Carmen

Helmutwalker Photography said...

Hi Cristina - Your images from the workshop are so great! I'm sooooo jealous you went to the workshop :) It sounds like you had an incredible time there - I've been a fan of Kelly Moore's work for a while now, and meeting all of those female photogs must have been amazing! What a perfect way to start the wedding season! Have a great year!!!

Sarah Hodzic said...

I am so envious that you got to go to this workshop!

What amazing and stunning photos you have posted!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the photographers on the dock like paparazzi, how hilarious!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME