item6
biophoto2
logosmall

2.12.2008

Back from Jersey! (you have to imagine me saying that with a really thick Sopranos-style accent)

I had so much fun shooting with my friend Heather! But I really had the best time just hanging with her. She is a wonderful person and I am blessed to call her a friend. Here is a quick pic ofus on the Rocky steps in Philly. No, we didn't run up the steps like crazy people... ok deep down I wanted to...


I have so many images to share on here from lots of shoots!
Coming up:
Jessa & Richard's Engaged Session
Anne & Erik's Wedding
Blakely & Daniel's Wedding
Nyssa & Oscar's Wedding
Leigh's Bridal Session (shooting on 2/13)
Mel's Bridal Session (shooting on 2/14)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hello praying mantis head! my head of course:)

Oh I just had a blast with you girl. Not manny people could stand to be in the same room with one another while dealing with all the obstacles we dealt with.

You are such an amazing friend to come shoot with me. Really took a lot of pressure off of me. Thank you thank you my dear!!!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME