item6
biophoto2
logosmall

2.26.2008

Bridal: Leigh

This is the first session I shot at the new studio!!! Can I just say how much I love it? I love it. Shooting there was awesome. LOVE it.

I will be shooting Leigh's wedding this weekend and I can't wait! She is as beautiful as she is fun. She's always got a smile on her lips, and after meeting her future husband, Brian, I can see why. He is over the moon in love with her and I just love the way he loves on her and she on him.

Here are my favorites from her bridal session!





9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love these shots Cristina!!

Tiffany said...

WOW!!!!! I love these shots Cristina!
That first shot is so amazing! Great studio space.

Misty said...

Great pics Christina. I love the couch one. I want a cool studio.

Tracy Autem, President and Photographer said...

The new studio looks amazing! How great to have a space like that. I bet your bride loved it!

Oh, and although the space rocks she outshines it by far in your great images.

Anonymous said...

Wow these are great photos! Not to mention Leigh is a hottie! Oh wait that's one of many reasons I married her! I can wait to see the pictures from the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are great photos! Not to mention Leigh is a hottie! Oh wait that's one of many reasons I married her! I can wait to see the pictures from the wedding!

Anonymous said...

your studio look great and the photos are beautiful!
Can't wait to see the wedding!

Unknown said...

STUNNING dress.

Which designer is it????

Oh, the new space is FABULOUS as well! ;-)

Sarah Hodzic said...

I am so in love with your photos that I just added your blog to my RSS feed!

I am excited to be one of (I am sure) many blog stalkers! :D

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME