item6
biophoto2
logosmall

2.19.2008

Love Affair: Blessed, Thankful & Proud

One of the most important things I learned this week was actually something I already knew but for some reason had lost focus on because I have been so busy! My family comes first. I was doing some thinking today and I realized once again how blessed, thankful, proud I am of the people in my life.

My business has grown so much in the last year. That is something I am so blessed, thankful and proud of. It is no secret that I love photography and being behind the camera is one of my favorite places to be. But my best place is in my husband's arms, or with my daughter's hand in mine. I don't want to sound sappy (too late) but I have remembered that those two are my best places in life, where I belong.

Wayne, I hope I make you feel blessed, thankful and proud.

Here is a photo my new friend Rebecca took of me today. Thank you Rebecca! I am so glad we met!!!!!

8 comments:

Wayne said...

Your pictures look fantastic. We both miss you a bunch.

Love,
Wayne and Abby

Marranitos NO MORE said...

You very BONITA (pretty) in this pic sisi!!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Sucks that you went a different week! But awesome to see some pics from there before we go next week. :) We should have lunch soon.

Laura Kay Photography said...

awesome pic! sounds like you are learning tons! awesome blog btw!!!

-laura

Anonymous said...

Too bad that you went early, I was looking so forward to meeting you. Let's keep that lunch date. Thanks so much for posting pics, it makes it even more exciting for me to be there next week. I love the picture that your friend took of you!

Tiffany said...

Cristina~
I love this shot!! I had so much fun with you and hope you caught that flight!!
Let me know how the Sur..... Pa.... went!! :)
~Tiffany

Heather said...

What a great shot of you!!!

Can't wait to hear about all the details, and how much fun you had!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome...you need to use this as your profile shot!!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME