item6
biophoto2
logosmall

1.26.2008

Our Little Dancing Queen

My hubby and I recently took Abby to one of our favorite family restaurants, Edelweiss, (Wayne actually proposed to me there in a chicken suit, but that's whole other story) and we hadn't been in a while. They have live music, good food and it's just a fun place for everyone!

We had a great time, Abby loved the music and was on the dance floor pretty much the whole time. Here is a very grainy video from our point and shoot camera. Her daddy is dancing with her and as you can tell she inherited her moves from me (sorry babe!). I don't know if you can see them very well, but she is wearing camouflage pants and they are the cutest! ;)


5 comments:

Heather said...

oh there's my sweet Abby!

a chicken suit?

Unknown said...

Great clip,

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy the early years. It always stays good, but as kids grow older it becomes different (good but different) Take lots of videos!

wiljax said...

Cristina,

Abby is too cute! You and your husband are very proud, I'm sure. And with good reason!

But you now MUST share the chicken suit story.

Kara Pennington Photography said...

SO ADORABLE!!

I agree that we need to hear the chicken suit story :)

Anne said...

Congratulations!! How awesome!!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME