item6
biophoto2
logosmall

1.13.2008

My Best Friend's Baby


I had the amazing honor of being present at the birth of my best friend's baby girl, Sidney Grace. I came to the hospital to see Sumitra and of course I brought one of my cameras to take a few shots of her waiting for Sidney to come along and next thing we know Sidney was on her way! It was awesome to be there and such an honor to document the birth. I know it is something I will always cherish and I hope the photos will be special to Sidney someday.

Sumitra - You and your family are a gift to my family and I thank you for letting me be there and capture these.

{{{HUGS}}}





1 comment:

Clark Production said...

This is just wonderful! I love the photographs - it's great that you were able to be there for your best friend.

- Spencer Clark

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME