item6
biophoto2
logosmall

1.23.2008

Portrait: Angela


Angela asked me to take some fun intimate portraits as a little surprise gift for her sweetie. She is gorgeous and I am sure he will love the gift! It was a totally different type of shoot for me, but it was so much fun. Can't wait to do more!

Here is one teaser, but the rest are "For His Eyes Only". If you have been thinking about trying one of these sessions let me know! I have lots of ideas up my sleeve... (actually through my lens...) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really beautiful.
Cris

Lauren Cohn-Frankel said...

beautiful, mysterious, and sexy. Great job!

Jane Photo said...

Angela is lucky to have a photo like this of herself. It's really wonderful.

Unknown said...

This is a great shot, It's cool being able to see the freckles on Angela's arm - it gives the image a certain texture - and it's very balanced. Great work!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. Very classy.
-Jessa

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME