item6
biophoto2
logosmall

6.02.2008

Blessings

Wayne and I had been thinking of putting our home on the market for the last several months. We love it here, but would love to move closer to his work, my studio, my family, Abby's school and our church. Finally the Tuesday before Memorial Day weekend our home was put on the market. Imagine our surprise when we sold it that Friday! We were in shock for a few days but our fantastic agent, Tara, snapped us out of it and helped us look for our next home since we have to vacate this one June 20! After viewing 30-35 homes Wayne and I were so excited to find one that we both love. This house is so close to our dream house, I am just waiting for this bubble to burst! I am so excited but I can't go into too many details until we sign that dotted line. Well, all those dotted lines...

I am just so excited for my little family. We will be about 8 minutes from my parents (about 30 minutes now) and no more than 15 minutes from everything else. I can't wait!!!

Just had to share our happy news. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very happy news!!! So where is the new house??? Are we going to end up being Grapevine neighbors one day?

Anonymous said...

Wow this is big news!! I bet your your parents are very excited too. Good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

congrats girlie!!

Alana said...

Congrats -- that is AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! We need to do lunch sometime soon!!!

Southern Girl said...

Congratulations!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! I cannot wait to hear all about it!! And see photos soon too!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Cristina you deserve it:)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME