item6
biophoto2
logosmall

6.25.2008

Engaged: JW & Tracy


Let me count the reasons I am so excited to get to shoot Tracy & JW's wedding...
*She's a fellow wedding photographer who picked me to shoot her wedding!
*They are super fun and totally in love!!
*They are getting married in the Caribbean next week!!!

We got together last week for their engagement session and though I had shot them before it was great to get reacquainted and hang a little bit before their big day. She saw the photos I shot of Matt & Meghan at the old train yard so we headed there for a little while and then moved on to downtown FW.

Love my job...








8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cristina~
What a fantastic shoot!!
Wow~ They are all amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I love your job too!!

J.W. Autem said...

Beautiful pics, you captured our goofy personalities as well as our intimate feelings.

jw

Misty said...

A wedding in the Carribean. How exciting!! I'm jealous. Can't wait to see those pictures. Have fun.

Tracy Autem, President and Photographer said...

Thanks so much for all your hard work! We love them and are so blessed to have you as our photographer and friend. Can't wait to see you Monday in St John!

I totally dig the funny shots because they are "us." :)

-tracy
your fan

Alana said...

Oh my goodness -- these rock!!! Great job!!!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

You have so many blog entries I can't keep up! This is such a fun shoot. You really nailed their fun goofy personalities, but had great intimate shots too. Have fun in the Caribbean!

Deanna Quinton Larson said...

Love your setting choice for this couple. Your work is wonderful!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME