item6
biophoto2
logosmall

6.07.2008

Bridal: Melissa


Melissa & Brian were married tonight so I can now finally share her fabulous bridal session! I loved Brian's reaction when he saw her chosen bridal portrait to display at the reception! They are one of the sweetest couples I've ever met.

Here are some favorites along with one from her For His Eyes Only session. I can't wait to hear what his reaction was to the rest of the photos Melissa surprised him with from that session! :)

I am off to bed! Looking forward to Sunday with the family.




There is something about this shot I just love.
I couldn't pick a favorite!


I loved the fedora!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

STUNNING!!

Marranitos NO MORE said...

WOW! There great Cristina!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous bride! I hope you can make me look half as beautiful :) And I think I want one of those For His Eyes Only shoots. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Your very talented. These are great.

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME