item6
biophoto2
logosmall

6.06.2008

Engaged: Carrie & Mike (part 2!)


I actually shot Carrie & Mike's engagement session last fall, but since their wedding is this July, we decided to go out and get warmed up just before the wedding. We had a great session, it really felt like I was out with old friends since Carrie and I can't seem to stop chatting every time we see each other! I did feel bad for Mike who was ready to go watch the NBA finals - but he was such a great sport! The things you do for love. :)

Carrie, can't wait for your bridal session next week!







4 comments:

Tiffany said...

GIRL!! These are stunning!
You ROCK!! :)

Anonymous said...

Luv 'em all!! You're on fire!

Marranitos NO MORE said...

WOW! sis I will have to agree with Chris! You're on FIRE!!

Misty said...

Great job!! I love that blue sky in the first one and the fish eye ones. You make me want a fish eye.

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME