item6
biophoto2
logosmall

4.18.2008

Senior: Jake


I'm finding that I really like doing Senior sessions! Though I must say that Jake's session felt more like a fashion shoot, it was awesome! He is a cutie and has a great sense of style. He even brought his own stylist (in the form of one his best buds) to help out with the outfit changes.

We went out and had some fun around the studio. Jake is seriously a natural model, he is actually a budding actor who not only took great direction but had some pretty cool ideas of his own.

Hope ya'll like!






7 comments:

Marranitos NO MORE said...

Those are great shots! He was a cutie!

Shannon said...

You are so talented, Cristina. It's so fun to look at your work!

Anonymous said...

These pictures not only met my expectations, but exceeded far and beyond. I desired pictures that were high quality and totally different than anything I had seen. These were exactly that! Her experience gives a broad range of ideas. Her taste is unique and fresh, which brings the pictures to life and captivates every viewer, from young to old.
Cristina Wisner is THE new label in photography.

Tiffany said...

Great shots cute girl and I just tagged you!!

Heather said...

wow Cris you rocked it girl! I love the locations, and I see some movement sister!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mama,
These are cool...love it!

~just me~ said...

love that fish eye!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME