item6
biophoto2
logosmall

4.03.2008

Engaged: Tifani & Blake


This session was a blast to shoot on many levels!

We first went to the Fort Worth Zoo. During Spring Break. A very crowded Fort Worth Zoo. Tifani and Blake were so open to anything though and it was so great how people were so polite and let us shoot at certain spots without getting in the way. These two are so cuddly and sweet with each other! Who knew the zoo could be such a romantic and fun spot to shoot?!

Later that evening we headed downtown for some cool night shots. Good times ensued. My awesome second shooter Efra came along and we had some fun finding light in dark corners. It was awesome and I can't wait to do it again!

Tifani & Blake I can not wait to shoot your wedding next weekend AND the morning after session! So excited!!!

***By the way, I LOVE comments. Comments make me ever so happy.***




I am so proud of this shot. It's got to be one of my favorites Ever.


10 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are FANTASTIC Cristina!!!
I LOVE them!!!!
Love the fisheye ones, the one with the Zoo guide is AWESOME!!

Marranitos NO MORE said...

I will have to agree I do like the pic also!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite one is the one with the map because it cracked me up!! Great photos.

Misty said...

Oh... I love them all. I like the one that you said is your favorite. Looks kind of like your Love Affair winning photo. Good idea with the zoo. Cool place for pics.

Blake said...

Cristina we love the pictures and have had nothing but raves about how good they are. Can't wait to see you and Efra at next week and have more fun shooting.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Cristina.. I love all the photos!! I didn't even realize how much texture would show up in the shots! I don't even remember you taking that black and white one (the one that is one of your favorites), but I'm so glad you took it!!! If nothing else goes right in this crazy wedding I know we picked the right photographer!!!!

--Tifani--

Unknown said...

The last photo is SERIOUSLY SEXXXXY!

Anonymous said...

No way...girl we are too alike! I have a shoot scheduled at the zoo later this year. You are awesome!! Miss you! :)

eYeWonder Photography said...

Excellent set of images!!

The thru-the-bamboo is my favorite!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

How fun! What a great fun idea to go to the zoo. Love the lighting, especially your fave. Your fave=my fave. Bringing sexy back to the zoo. Who would have thought?

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME