item6
biophoto2
logosmall

4.02.2008

Portrait: Heather & Jim


Heather is one of my dearest friends. She is sweet, kind and so unexpectedly funny. I am so blessed to be her friend! Last fall she made some beautiful portraits of my Abby and it was my turn to return the favor. Her, her hubby Jim and their pup Zoe met me and we got some great photos! It's always a little intimidating shooting another photo pro, but Heather and Jim let me do my thing and I hope they love their portraits.

Here are a few of my faves!







7 comments:

Marranitos NO MORE said...

LUCKY you heather! the pics are great!

Heather said...

you bet we love them girl!! After all there is only one Cristina Wisner.

thank you so much for taking our little family pics! We can't wait to hang them all over our new home :)

Tiffany said...

These are GORGEOUS shots girl!!

Unknown said...

WOW! I love them! Glad to "meet" Heather's family .... I almost named my cat Zoe!!!!! How cool is that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, love these! Cool natural textures...who needs all that fake photoshop textures...your all real baby!! Your post production is just fabulous!! ;)

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Love all the natural light and bit of lens flare. These are great...wildly romantic. Great job.

~just me~ said...

love the kissing in the grass. :)

you have such great perspectives in so many of your photos. love it.

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME