item6
biophoto2
logosmall

4.23.2008

Engaged: Shelby & Kevin


Shelby and Kevin met me at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens for their engagement shoot and we had it all to ourselves! It was awesome! One of the many, many reasons I love my job is because I get to hang with people that are totally in love and excited to begin their lives together. Shelby and Kevin are just that.

It was great to get to know them a little better and talk about their upcoming June wedding.

Shelby - I'll see you next week for your bridal session! :)






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture!! You rock! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

They look like a sweet couple and you did a great job at capturing their love. Great Job!!

Tiffany said...

Absolutly amazing Cristina~!
Love these shots!!

~just me~ said...

my friend told me i'd like your blog. she was right! LOVE your work!!

~Karina

Unknown said...

Shelby has such STUNNING blue eyes.

Can't wait to see her bridal session!!!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME