item6
biophoto2
logosmall

4.14.2008

Portrait: Tifani


A few weeks ago Tifani came to the studio and we made these beautiful photos of her in a Boudoir session. Her & Blake were married this weekend, so now that he has seen these portraits I get to share some of my favorite ones (with their consent of course!).

I have done a few of these sessions now and I have to say that I love them. Tifani brought one her best friends and a suitcase full of goodies to try. She had some cool ideas and was totally open to mine.

I am told Blake loved these and why wouldn't he? Tifani, I hope these not only show how lovely you are, but also a little bit of your beautiful spirit.





9 comments:

Blake said...

Cristina, I think you did a great job capturing Tif, and I did love all the shots even the ones with the ears :)

Anonymous said...

I like all of them especially the lighting on the last one.

Cristina said...

The ones with the ears were pretty special! :)

Misty said...

Very Hot! Rock on.

Anonymous said...

Christina, I LOVE that second shot!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Cristina you surprise me everytime you and I get together to take pictures! I love all of them and I can't wait to take more pictures! You ARE the best!!

Tiffany said...

Cristina~
These are beautiful!!
Amazing shots girl!

(ps, thanks for sending me the disk from LA) ~ You are so sweet!!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Whoa! These are smokin! Good job Cristina. Your work gets sexier by the minute.

~just me~ said...

love that window shot! :)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME