item6
biophoto2
logosmall

8.17.2008

Bridal: Lauren (Finally!!!)


I love Lauren. There is no other way to put it. Her and Cooper have become dear friends since they first walked into my studio last year. And since Efra and I shot their wedding last night and Cooper finally got see Lauren's in all her bridal gorgeousness I can share my favorites from her bridal portrait session!

Let me also say that I LOVE these. I was so excited when I finished editing them! I love that she looks amazing, just so glamorous. But if you knew her you would know that she is the most down-to-earth, unassuming person. Its exciting to be able to bring out the model in my brides!

I couldn't pick one from the following three so here they all are!








I may have to blow this one up for the studio...
There was a lady in one of the shops that was checking out the shoot. Had to get a pic of that!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, the pics are amazing!! I love the first vail shot of Lauren--absolutely beautiful.
loh,

Sumitra(o:

Anonymous said...

Shes beautiful! Great work.

Becca said...

She is so pretty! These pics are great!

Tiffany said...

GIRLLLLLLL!! OMG These are SIMPLY AMAZING!!! WOW!!
Love these shots!! SO much!!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Loving the colors. Great job. These are so fashion-y fab.

Tracy Autem, President and Photographer said...

Love the new blog header! :) wink!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, where were these taken? I like!

Anonymous said...

I could not be more proud that the saucy mamacita in these pictures is MINE! Cristina, she looks absolutely gorgeous. I don't think it has quite sunk in yet that this bombshell is my wife... Thanks for the perfect photos. I love ALL the pictures that you took of Lauren *wink wink*


HOWEVER, it is absolutely killing me to not see our wedding pictures yet!

Cooper (the groom)

Anonymous said...

Isn't my hubby cute and so sweet? I am so excited to "share my pictures with the world" (I think that was your quote a few months back).... You certainly brought the model out in me...who knew I had it in me? Just goes to show how talented you are!

Love ya.
Lauren (the bride)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME