item6
biophoto2
logosmall

3.29.2008

Engaged: Lauren & Cooper


I am so lucky to have the sweetest clients, and I love that I click with each couple in different ways. Let me tell you about Cooper and Lauren...

Love them. They rock. We were long life friends about 2 minutes after we met.

I love how crazy they are about each other. How Cooper just loves to make her laugh and how Lauren loves his goofiness. I love that they finish each other's sentences and seem to know what the other is thinking with just a quick look. They are like one person. Ok, I have gone into the cheesy side, haven't I? Let me just say that I am thrilled/overjoyed/excited to be their wedding photographer and friend.

That is all. Here are the photos. Really hard to choose. Lauren & Cooper, let's do lunch. :)

Yes, her shoes are awesome, but the painting is pretty special. Cooper painted it and hid it for Lauren to find during a scavenger hunt. She did say yes.





8 comments:

Marranitos NO MORE said...

That looked like a fun shoot Cristina! I love the pics there fun and romantic at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Love them!! Im sure they do too.

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Great shots! So fun! That must be the word that describes you as a photographer: FUN! I love shooting great couples who become fast friends.

Anonymous said...

I cried at the photo with Lauren laying back on Cooper's chest. Beautiful shot and you captured Lauren's big beautiful eyes and Cooper's handface face! Mom of Lauren!

Unknown said...

Looooove the last one!

Anonymous said...

they're not as good as we thought they would be...

just kidding!!!!

if at all possible, you made my fiancee look even more beautiful than she already is!

we love our photographer!!!

-coop

Anonymous said...

Cristina- Our pictures look AMAZING and our slideshow is more than we could have asked for!! We are so glad we have you as a photographer(and a new pal!!)
Can't wait for my bridals in a month and SO excited for fondue!!

My future hubby is H-O-T hot!

Love ya.
Lauren

Anonymous said...

yall look fabulous! cristina, you better make the maid of honor look just as fabulous at the wedding! :) seriously though - amazing pictures!!! - alison (MOH and lauren's sis)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME