item6
biophoto2
logosmall

3.11.2008

Just sharing...

This past Saturday I shot an engagement session with one of my favorite couples. I was already excited to get to hang with them and then things only got better when they came bearing a gift for me! :) They saw this shirt and bought it for me! Isn't that so sweet?! For all of you wondering why this particular shirt - Hello! I'm Puerto Rican!

UPDATE: Ok so a bunch of people (ok, 4 people) have asked me where I got my fab new shoes. Macy's! Here you go!)


Here is a preview of their awesome engagement session!


AND, just because... I have been looking for a good pair of comfortable shoes to wear while shooting weddings. We are on our feet running around for 8-9 hours and I needed something cute and comfy. Found it! So excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOU! :)
Miss ya girl -- and I have those same shoes I think for weddings!

Tiffany said...

That photo of you is so cute!! It totally captures how fun you are!! :) I love those shoes!!
Tell me where you found them and what kind they are!! I need some for shooting!! :)
Miss ya!!

Unknown said...

Are you going to tell us WHICH shoes those are??? Give me a brand and web site!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME