item6
biophoto2
logosmall

8.15.2008

Engaged: John & Meagan

My first e-session in a little while! Gosh, I love shooting these!

John and Meagan are so cute, they were so easy. They were open to my ideas and even though John was a little shy for some of the shots (ok there was a mini marathon going on within a few yards of us...) they were awesome and we got some great shots!

We shot these at a park near their home, the ones by the white fence are some of my favorites. Hope you love these Meagan!







4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cristina ~
These are AWESOME!!!!
I love the shot with the dog and of coarse the fish eye!! And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new header!!
AMAZING! :)

Anonymous said...

Outstanding. I LOVE THEM!! John must have said "Wow" at least 8 times this morning. We're so impressed!

Thank you!

Marranitos NO MORE said...

NICE pics sis!

Brandi's blog said...

Hey girl! Love the doggie photo...that's my fave! Your photobooth shots are super cute. :)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME