item6
biophoto2
logosmall

6.02.2009

Engaged: Efrain & Vanessa


Yes, that Efra. My dear second shooter. Yes, that Vanessa. My sweet baby sister.

I just can not believe they're getting married in 6 days! We're flying down to St. Thomas for their wedding this weekend! I can hardly believe they're getting married but I Efra is really part of the family already as they have been together since their junior year in high school, going on more than eight years. I can't wait to see Efra's face when he sees my sister in her beautiful gown. I will be shooting their wedding and then taking some days off to relax with the family - more on that later!

Here are some of our favorites! Doesn't my Sisi look hot?! Heck yeah!!!


*Love*
This one, to me, is so them.




*Love*
They chose this one for their Guest Book cover.

*Love*


*Love*
Breakin it down Puerto Rican style! ;)

7 comments:

Tifani said...

Wow! Vanessa and Efra look so great together!! I love the pipes and I REALLY love them in front of that classic mural(sp?)! You guys are going to have a blast at that wedding! I can tell b/c of Vanessas dancing.. she is totally cute in that pic. Classic ;)

p.s. Tell Efra I'll try to remember a sunflower next time I see him.

Anonymous said...

Yea! I got to be apart of all the amazing pictures you take! You made the shoot so EASY! just like how all your brides have ever said... Thanks ALOT sisi..Efrain and I felt honor that you said "OF course" to shooting our wedding at the BEACH!!!

Te quiero MUCHO,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

love love love them!! absolutely beautiful....I love the pic #5..Vanessa you have got some sexy hot legs girl!!!
wish we were there to celebrate y'alls beautiful day. Congrates to you both(o:
loh,

Sumitra(o:

Becca said...

What a hot couple! They look great. Can't wait to see their amazing wedding on the beach. So jealous...maybe Vanessa can pretend I am there coordinating it. :)

Tiffany said...

These totally ROCK Cristina! She is gorgeous just like you!

cindy said...

these are so fun! you captured so much happiness and made it into art!

Anonymous said...

Cristina... Those are AWESOME!!! It's funny to see Efra on the other side of the camera. They both looked great.

Since Efra is getting married and won't be able to help you shoot the wedding, you can bring me to the beach and I'll fill in!

Cooper

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME