item6
biophoto2
logosmall

5.31.2009

Engaged: Jonathan & Lissie


When Jonathan first called me to inquire about availability for their wedding date, I really thought it was my dad calling. Not only was his voice similar but he also has that familiar accent that runs in my family. That's because Jonathan & Lissie are also Puerto Rican! I'm so excited to get to shoot their wedding and after their sweet engagement session and getting to know them and their awesome story (he flew to China to ask her out officially while she was there on a mission trip!) I can't wait to hang with them again. I really have the best job ever. :)


P/S These were taken with my new camera!  WOOT!




*LOVE*
*LOVE*

Isn't Lissie so pretty?
*LOVE*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how of her eye look!! on the first pic... Great shoot Cristina!!

-Vanessa-

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME