item6
biophoto2
logosmall

6.29.2009

Wedding: Efrain & Vanessa


I can't believe its been a whole three weeks since my sister got married! Seems like I've been on the go since the moment we returned and I'm just now getting to share her wedding photos. It was such a great day. We started it on the beach, just sharing and spending time with our families. When the time came to get ready it was like we all knew exactly where we needed to be. The rest of the day was absolutely perfect. It is not unusual for me to cry at a wedding, (especially if the bride cries but that's a story for another post) but I really went to town with Vanessa. I couldn't even tell them how much I love them without getting all choked up. *sigh*

I love you Vanessa. I love you E. Documenting your wedding was an honor.

Efra & his brother chilling before the ceremony.
The beach where they were married. That's my uncle's yacht (it's not a boat!). - inside joke

Efra gets a little help from his Mama.


My sisters.

Perfect HOT day.
Her bouquet was amazing. Gotta love peonies!


*LOVE*
Mi familia.
E - you so funny. *LOVE*
Efra was particularly happy that day.
*LOVE*
*LOVE*
*LOVE*
My new bro.



First Dance.
The house.
Zenia (my other sister) (she's the quiet one).


10 comments:

Shalaun said...

These are really great!!!! So happy for them!

Becca said...

LOVE THEM. I really love the pics of the ceremony with all the colored parasols. Vanessa did GOOD planning her wedding. It looks stunning!

Tiffany said...

Cristina~ these are aaaaaahmazing! :)

Tifani said...

Awww! These are so awesome Cristina! And I never realized how much you and your sisters look like!! Its looks like it was alot of fun!! But I have to say I keep laughing when I see the pic of Efra with the flowers and umbrella.. nice Efra.. nice ;)

Rach said...

Totally awesome! Every detail, every picture.

Marcus and Corrie Brock said...

I have chills so awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Awww, I got a lump in my throat just looking at them. Beautiful couple. Beautiful family. Beautiful Beach. Stunning photos!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Ooh, this was just absolutely beautiful work. Workin' the backlighting. Vanessa is so lucky to have sweet Efra and talented Cristina with her. Sooo gorgeous. Love love love it.

Misty said...

These are great Christina. Love that location. Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Critina:
No solo tienes la habilidad de tomar buenas fotos sino que tienes el don de capturar los sentimientos del alma.You go girl!!

Titi Ligia

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME