item6
biophoto2
logosmall

10.01.2008

Wedding: Shakeeb & Tahera

Tahera and her family were wonderful, they amazed me with their kindness in welcoming me into their home and making me feel like one of the honored guests. Three days and almost 5,000 images later, I truly felt honored to have been there.

This post has a lot of photos - but we shot four different events on three different days!

Tahera, you are such a special person. I am so blessed to know you!






Shakeeb's entrance was awesome!












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!Just Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are amazingly beautiful! The bride is stunning. Great work!

Tiffany said...

These are simply stunning Cristina~
I looooove them all!!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to attend a wedding like this! All the beauty, pageantry, tradition and attention to detail! Congrats to this gorgeous couple!

Anonymous said...

I simply don't know where you find the time to do such beautiful work. Lauren and I LOVE them.

Coop

Anonymous said...

The bride is beautiful!!I absolutely love her traditional wedding outfit, and the colors..just amazing
I wish I was there with you guys!!
Sumitra(o:

Brandi's blog said...

Absolutely GOR-geous! Love them Cristina...you rock.

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME