item6
biophoto2
logosmall

10.02.2008

Meet: Shalaun

If you have called or emailed the studio the last few weeks you have probably met my new office manager, Shalaun. I actually photographed her and Chase's wedding two years ago and life has crossed our paths again and I couldn't be happier. She is quickly becoming my right hand gal.

My full name: Shalaun Monae Johnson

My favorite color is: Purple

I never miss... An opportunity to say 'I love you'... (or to eat sour cream. Mmmmm)

3 music artists I love... Stoney LaRue!!! Other than that its any music. I CAN'T live without it.

When I'm not working... I am spending time with my husband or catching anything Reality TV!!

My first love... is Jesus Christ

I love... Family, Real Friends, and Honesty.

I am not... good at telling stories.

Your role at Wisner Photo... Office Manager to the best photographer in DFW!

Here is one of my favorites I shot at her wedding in July 2006.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is so great Cristina!! She seems like an incredible and fun person just like you!! Great fit!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!! Your comment about sour cream made me laugh. I never miss the chance to eat peanut butter or pizza :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, Cristina... When are we going to get to meet Shalaun??? I promise I'll be on my BEST behavior (but I can't make any promises for Lauren).

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME