item6
biophoto2
logosmall

10.07.2008

Engaged: Gretchen & Stephen

I know, this bog may seem like Gretchen's fan website the last few days! First her bridal, then a quick one from her wedding and now her engagement session. But she has been in front of my lens a lot lately!

We shot these at the State Fair the day before it opened! Gretchen had some cool connections and we were able to get in there while it was nice and lonely. It was pretty amazing to have the place to ourselves!

I was able to cross one of my "would love to shoot there someday" places off my list and I am so glad she loves these!






LOVE this one!
he he he
We got lucky with some fireworks on our way back to our cars!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cristina~
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOOOOOOOT!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the colors!!!

Anonymous said...

The colors are awesome!!!

allison said...

I really love the swing photo! great job. I'm sure they love their pics.

Sarah Bunyard, Associate Photographer said...

GOOD JOB CRISTINA :) you definately rocked the state fair!!!

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME place for photos! I love it!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME