item6
biophoto2
logosmall

1.11.2010

Wedding: Rolo & Judy

I don't know what it is about Rolo and Judy but we have been friends since the moment we met. It was like Judy was a long lost cousin introducing me to her love, Rolo, for the first time. We just had that instant click and everytime I get to see them it is really like no time has passed between visits, you know? I love the way they love on each other, Rolo is crazy about his bride!

A big thank you to my sister Vanessa for coming with us! You did awesome. :)





Love this one by Efra.
By Vanessa. Love!


By Vanessa. :)
I love this one. To me, it's so them!
Ha! Had to post this one!

Love!
Love, love, love.

Rolo's cake! Ha!




Rolo and his brother after toasts.
At the photo booth.

LOVE! (especially since you can see mine & Efra's shadow on the back wall! ha!)

1 comment:

Jenna Cole said...

Awesome super man groom shots! Such a great way to show their personalities.

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME