item6
biophoto2
logosmall

1.15.2010

Engaged: Dave & Francesca

It was so cold for Dave & Francesca's engagement session! We all had frozen fingers and ears, but we got some great images. They were a little nervous to be in front of the camera but I loved their chemistry. There is something very organic about their chemistry, its almost like they're the boy/girl version of each other. I'm really excited for their May wedding!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE shooting engagement sessions? Because I really, really do.

LOVE.
Love.

Love.
LOVE.


Love. LOTS.


Love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! And the boots!!

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Cristina, my friend... Those are AWESOME! Be sure and tell Francesca that we said hello (if she remembers us).

Coop

Anonymous said...

The boots are HOT! I used to have a pair like those back in the day--yeah back in the day (o:
Oh-----the pics are awesome too!
love ya,

Sumitra(o:

LaurenH said...

Yea! That's my Bridal Show Friend! The pictures are perfect!

Brown Girl said...

Beautiful, love them all!

katealtmix said...

love the yellow wall you shot in front of- great vision!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME