item6
biophoto2
logosmall

2.15.2009

Happy Birthday Abby! (and going to Vegas!!!)

My little princess girl turned four today! My goodness, her daddy and I look at her and we can't believe how smart, beautiful, funny and headstrong our baby is. Here is a quick one I took today:


Also, I will be out of office this week attending a photographer's convention in Las Vegas - so excited! I've never been to Vegas or to a convention as big as this one so I'm really looking forward to a lot.

I will have my laptop and will try to check email throughout the week. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Palo's said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I hope you had a wonderful day you beautiful girl you!

Have fun in Vegas Christina! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so cute! Happy belated birthday to her!

Your pictures are amazing!

Tiffany said...

It was sooooooooooooo great to see you! Wish we could have hung out a little more! :)

Shalaun said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!! And I love all of the Thomas stuff!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME