item6
biophoto2
logosmall

2.28.2009

Engaged: Matt & Megan


I recently headed out in the beautiful weather we've had to shoot Megan & Matt at one of their favorite hangouts. We had planned to keep walking and finding cool spots and at the end of their session I could not believe I had shot so many photos and we never even left the block. Too much coolness to go anywhere else!

I hope these show how great they are together. How funny and cuddly and laid back they are. I can't wait for their wedding, I just know it will be a great crowd after getting to know them a little more!






I almost used this one for the header! I love it!
Love.


Love the connections.
Megan - I hope this one makes it in your Guest Book because I think it's so funny!



I love this one.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Engagement sessions are your thing girly!

Tawny said...

groovy work!! Great processing and moments!! Rockin it!!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME