item6
biophoto2
logosmall

1.27.2009

Engaged: Melissa & Jim


Yes, I love shooting engagement sessions! They are just so fun and relaxed. I really get the chance to know the couple, their chemistry, what makes them laugh, how much they have in common... And it gives them a chance to see that having their pic taken can actually be fun!

Melissa & Jim met me at the studio last week and we walked around finding some cool walls. I love shooting around there. I always seem to find walls I've never shot at before! We then went to the Dallas Flight Museum which was pretty cool! I got some of my favorite shots there.

They will be getting married in April and I'm excited to shoot them again!


They're both scientists... heh heh!









I reeeeally like this one!
Love!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are amazing Cristina!!

Anonymous said...

You always have the best locations@!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

I LOVE that red exploding wall! Awesome shoot!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME