item6
biophoto2
logosmall

1.06.2009

Bridal: Erika


Erika and Tim married this weekend and I got to shoot my first wedding of 2009! It was a great one to kick off the new year with, it was such a great crowd! I am still sorting through my favorites from their wedding, but here are some from her bridal session.

She is such a great model and Rachel and I had some great laughs with her mom and grandma who came along. Can't wait until Spring when the weather gets a little nicer and we can do more outside shoots. :)

Here you go!








Here is one of my favorites from their wedding (so far!).

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cristina these are gorgeous as always!!

Tracy Autem, President and Photographer said...

Beautiful Bridals! You rock.

Unknown said...

YOWSAS! That first photo is SO stunning!

Brian Hancock said...

What a awesome bridal session!! That location was killer!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME