item6
biophoto2
logosmall

12.11.2007

Wedding: John & Kelly


Ceremony & Reception: Dallas Arboretum

When Kelly and I got together for her bridals I knew her and John were going to be so great to work with. Though I shoot at the Arboretum quite a bit, I had never shot a wedding there. It was fabulous! Didn't hurt that the weather was perfect and their family and friends were so cool. They were up for anything!

Kelly's dress was handmade by her mom and I could not believe it. I wish I had that talent, to pick pieces of fabric and make them into a beautiful gown. Not only was it beautiful, it was truly special.

John's grooms cake was awesome! He is way into music so his cake looked like a sound mixer! So cool!

Here are the pics!





This is a cake ya'll!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! When I saw that picture I was thinking...why did she post a picture of the DJ's console...that cake is too life like!! Great shots!!

Anonymous said...

These are all so good!!

I can not believe that is a cake, you have to put on here the name of the bakery because that looks unreal.


Chris

Anonymous said...

That cake is awesome! and that last shot.. STUNNING!

Autumn Burke Photography said...

that last shot is FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

I love the formal shot with the bride and bridesmaids. It is always so tough to get an original formal, but you did it! Love the placement and the interaction between the "groups."
Great job!

Anonymous said...

The cake is from Frosted Art in Dallas. :)

Cristina said...

Thank you for posting John! I have had several people ask me.

Cristina :)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME