item6
biophoto2
logosmall

12.11.2007

Engaged: Mel & Matt


Hi Mel! (I totally know you are reading this!) :) Mel & Matt met me in downtwon Fort Worth for their engagement session. Because we all love it there, we all had spots we wanted to shoot at. It was great, I found a couple of very cool sights I would like to shoot at again. We then went to the Stockyards for some more fun.

I love that they are really open to new ideas and were totally laid back, they just really trusted my vision and that is so important. I am really looking forward to Mel's bridal session in the next couple of months, ideas are flowing...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that wall!! I love shooting in Downtown Ft Worth!!

Mel said...

I love the Cowboys and Redskins shot - now THATs love!!! :)

Beaton Photography said...

Sitting on those colorful newspaper holders is a great idea! Very creative - great photos!

Josh Hudson said...

I love the first picture. It looks like it was a blast shooting with the couple. Great pic's

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME