item6
biophoto2
logosmall

11.10.2007

Wedding: Rob & Robin


Ceremony & Reception: Trammell & Margaret Crow Asian Art Museum
Rob & Robin's engagement session was one of my favorites ever - they are my 'laundry room' couple!!! :) So when it came to their wedding I knew it was going to be not only beautiful, but fun and laid back. Vanessa and I had such a great time capturing their wedding day! They decided to see each other before the ceremony to make sure they could go straight to their reception after their ceremony. This meant we had about two hours to do all sort of fun stuff! Their wedding guests were just a blast and they danced the night away with Rob and Robin.

Robin, Rob, you know you guys are so special to me! I look forward to working with you guys again (wink, wink!)*.

*As in when they have babies and stuff! :)




No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME