item6
biophoto2
logosmall

11.29.2007

Bridal: Jenna


I got to shoot Jenna's bridal portrait last month but she asked me not to share the photos until after her wedding. Well, she has been married for about a month and two days and I am just now sharing her pics!!! *sigh* Bad blogger. Bad, bad blogger.

The truth is that I loooove the photos and I was itching to share them because there were so many awesome ones! Jenna brought along her awesome, delightful, helpful family and we had a great time.

We went to the always beautiful Aldredge House in Dallas and had the run of the place! To all my fabulous brides that are thinking about doing a bridal session but are worried about getting your dress dirty: consider shooting at Aldredge or one of the awesome mansions available to rent in the area. Please let me know if you need some ideas! :)

Here are some of my favorites - very hard to choose!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how weird!!! I just shot at the Aldridge House this weekend and did a very simular shot by the living room window...great minds think alike...I just loved that area! I will be posting them on Monday so you can see.

Anonymous said...

OK, this is even more freaky...I just noticed we both even moved the coffee table out of the way...that is way too weird!!! :)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME