item6
biophoto2
logosmall

12.23.2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We are so amazed and thankful for a great 2009! We are so grateful to each of our clients who have made it our best year yet. Thank you for choosing us to share your wedding day with you. Rachel, Efrain and I have truly loved working with all of you.

To our 2010 brides; Corrie, Katie, Lesli, Angelina, Francesca, Beth, Peggy, Joli, Chasidy, Amber, Shannon, Tracy, Chrissy, Heidi, Annette, Sarah, Cassie, Lauren and Jennifer: We are so excited to get to know you and have some fun! Can't wait to make some pretty pictures together.

To Rachel and Efra... though I tell you all the time, it feels like I don't tell you enough. I am so lucky to have you guys in my life, both business and personally. Thank you for taking care of of our couples (and of me!).

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year! We will be out of the office until Wednesday January 6th but will be checking emails as much as possible!

Love, C.

Here are some my favorite shots of each of our 2009 couples.

No comments:

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME