item6
biophoto2
logosmall

4.01.2009

Engaged: Richard & Sarah

Five minutes into our first meeting I was secretly crossing my fingers that Richard and Sarah would choose me as their wedding photographer. Yes, they are both gorgeous individuals but as a couple they are pretty amazing. I love how they described how they met and how Richard proposed... so sweet! I couldn't wait to get them in front of my camera!


We met last week and though it was too windy to do a whole lot of photos outside, we had some fun indoors at their wedding venue, Hickory Street Annex. It was great getting to see them and catching up on their wedding plans.

Here are some of my favorites!







Love!




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Loooooooooooooooooooooooove this shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME