item6
biophoto2
logosmall

3.11.2009

Senior: Stephen

I have been a shooting maniac the past few weeks so I have a lot of images to post. Several of those shoots have been bridal sessions which I need to keep to myself until after the weddings - of course - but I have a few shoots I will be sharing.

Here is Stephen, who is such a sweetheart! It was great getting to know him. He is so passionate about music and will often just take his guitar out and break into song. I didn't have to do a lot posing with him, he was really a natural and his session is one of my favorite Seniors I've done.

I do have to say, after shooting three Senior boys in a row I'm ready for a fabulous girl! :)

Here are some of my many favorites!


LOVE IT! (Sorry Stephen, I just had to post this one!)



Oh yeah, he's a gymnast. I love it!





The next two were lit by my car's headlights.

Look at those faces!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are REAALLLYYY good Cristina!!!

Lauren and I were driving through Fort Worth last weekend and saw the coolest mural on the side of a building... Of course we thought of YOU! Hope things are going well and we'll get to see you soon.

Cooper

Kristin Greenlee said...

These are so fantastic! Love the your sundown shooting. What an edgy cutie.I love the zen shot and the tongue out, those are fun! Good work Cristina!

Mari Velez said...

These were excellent! Your creativity is a gift. I'm glad you enjoyed shooting these sessions, the boys certainly did too. :o)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME