item6
biophoto2
logosmall

11.24.2008

Wedding: Meghan & Matt


These two are two of the sweetest people we could ever hope to work with. They are so real, just welcoming and really made us feel like part of the family. We loved how everyone around them is just so crazy about them, everyone was running around making sure their day was perfect. They also had some of the rowdiest groomsmen we've seen! Geez! :)

Their wedding was actually last month! I am a little behind on my wedding blogging but hope to catch up since I am all caught up on my wedding editing! Yeah!

Meghan & Matt - thank you for having Efra, Rachel and I! Good luck with the house hunting!!!


Meghan was smiling the e.n.t.i.r.e. day!
I'm not even going to try to explain what's going on in this pic.

Meghan and her PaPaw.

Waiting for Meghan at the altar.Loved Matt's reaction.

Married!


I just love the mood in this one by Efra.

First Dance.

Father/Daughter dance. *sigh*
Love.
Couldn't choose which ring shot to share, so you get to see both.

uh oh
All is well!
Ok, this cutie is Matt's (and Meghan's!) niece and she was on the dance floor all night.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cristina~
These are soooo amazing!! You photos just take my breath away!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME