item6
biophoto2
logosmall

5.05.2008

Abby and her Abu

We had a great weekend and it went by so quick! I didn't have a wedding so Wayne and I decided to finally do some much needed spring cleaning and have a small yard sale. My dad came over to keep the little one busy so we could get some stuff done, and man... she is just crazy about her Abu (Abuelo).

I snapped this pic of them as they were coming back from a walk. As some of you may know my Dad has been battling (and beating!) cancer and it just touches my heart how precious the relationship between him and my Abby is.

I don't mean to get all sappy on a Monday morning, but life is precious and I am thankful for mine.

4 comments:

Marranitos NO MORE said...

Ahh! It looks like to me that someone gets spoiled!

Misty said...

Cute!! Cute!! Cute!!

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Awww. What great pals. Yay for your dad. He looks like he has a lot of energy! Cheers to him!

Wayne said...

That's my beautiful baby girl.

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME