item6
biophoto2
logosmall

6.25.2007

She's So Cute!


My sweet Abby has suddenly gone from a toddler to a little tiny person! She is in this parakeet stage where she repeats everything she hears, which is cute until she heard me go 'crap!' when I dropped a can the other day and now that's her favorite word... I guess it could have been worse! She's just so amazing and I am so lucky to get to hang with her and watch her learn and become the sweet little girl her daddy and I love. She's just the best thing in the world.

That is all.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww she is adorable!

Penny said...

ok this is one of the most adorable little girls I have ever seen......she is GORGEOUS!!!! I would take pictures of her all day long! I really can't imagine her excitement at Disney...that would kill me :) I would give her everything she wanted....at least that is what I did with my nieces!!!! :)

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME