item6
biophoto2
logosmall

4.12.2007

Kristy & Grant Engagement


I met Kristy and Grant in Downtown Fort Worth a couple of Sundays ago. I am so glad I get to photograph their wedding in a couple of months, they are so laid back and fun! Kristy has these beautiful eyes! They were up to anything so I got to try some moves I have been thinking about and I love the photos!

Kristy & Grant - Thank you so much for hanging with me and letting me get some awesome shots! Can't wait until the wedding!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cool!!!!! Maybe Jake and I should do ours in downtown also. You are awesome!!!!!!

Penny said...

We had a blast!!! Thanks so much for the great ideas and great pictures! We can't wait for the wedding!

site design: www.brianmedia.net

CONTACT

ARCHIVE

HOME